The Langton Watercolour Paper – Daler & Rowney
Daler-Rowney The Langton Watercolour Paper is a high-quality watercolour paper. The paper is colour-stable, mould-made and acid-free, and ideal for wet in wet techniques.
- 100% woodfree acid-free paper. Available in Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed and Rough textures.
- Traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine.
- 11.7 x 8.3
- 425gsm (200lb) Available in pads, blocks, sheets and boards.
- Ideal for wet in wet techniques and other media like pen, ink and pencil work.
- High paper stability and resistance to tearing.
- Made in England.
Need any other art supplies? Why not check out our Art Shop here
You can visit the official Daler & Rowney website here