Manuscript Beginner’s Calligraphy Set
Learn and practise italic calligraphy, roundhand, and foundational script with Manuscripts best-selling Beginner’s Calligraphy Collection.
Picking up calligraphy – from Arabic to italic – is simple with a fast grip body and three nibs! Your path to calligraphy mastery starts here, with a dodec body and two ink refills.
For beginners, this is the ideal gift package for fountain pen calligraphy and everyday writing. With this versatile package, you can easily create italic calligraphy and practise lettering. This item is made in the United Kingdom.
If the Manuscript Beginner’s Calligraphy Set isn’t quite right for you then why not check out our full range of calligraphy items here!
Manuscript Beginner’s Calligraphy Set Includes:
- 1 Dodec Fountain Pen with a detailed chrome polished nib
- 2 black ink cartridges, regular size
- 2 pieces of calligraphy nibs
- Converting ink
Pick from a variety of nib styles:
- For a fine stroke, use a 0.85mm oblique italic calligraphy nib.
- A soft italic calligraphy nib with a 1.1mm oblique italic oblique italic oblique italic oblique italic oblique italic
- For extra long strokes, use a 1.6mm oblique italic calligraphy nib.
Both of the nibs have a chrome polished finish.
Both nibs are made in the United Kingdom.