The Fisher Space Pen was designed and created by Paul Fisher in 1968. The pen was designed by Paul as he found a need for a use of a pen in space as astronuats began to explore our universe. There was no pen that was able to write in the extreme conditions of space : FREEZING COLD, BOILING HEAT VACUUM.
The Fisher space pen is the ultimate in dependability. Every Space Pen is guaranteed to perform in temperatures from -30 to 250 degrees F, underwater, in zerro gravity at any angle-even upside down! It’s reliability means it’s the only pen you`ll ever need.
- Titanium plated pen barrel with a striking rainbow finish
- Stainless steel socket prevents leaks whilst delivering instant uniform ink flow
- Thixotropic ink in the sealed and pressurized reservoir enables the pen to write for three times longer than a standard ballpoint pen
- Compact design
- Capped length is 9.5cm, extended length is 13.5cm
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Comes in a giftbox
- Writes in black