Conklin All American Tortoiseshell Fountain Pen
£99.00 (ex VAT £74.25)
The original All American pen was released in the 1930s at the dawn of the Depression to satisfy demand for an affordable writing instrument that offered the quality for which Conklin has become known. Drawing inspiration from the original models, Conklin have produced a modernised version of the classic All American.
The hefty cigar-shaped barrel is comfortable to hold, whilst the high-grade resin construction feels reassuringly well-made. The screw cap and barrel are carefully tapered to provide a nice balance. The trademark Rocker Clip allows users to easily secure the pen to a shirt or coat pocket.
- The Tortoiseshell is a classic design with its vintage tones of cream and brown.
- Polished stainless steel nib available in a range of sizes. Note that the stub nib is plain steel, while the other sizes have ‘Conklin’ picked out in gold.
- Comes with a converter
- Comes with two international standard ink cartridges
- Supplied in a luxury Conklin gift box.
- All Conklin writing instruments are guaranteed for life against mechanical failure due to faulty workmanship or materials.