Conklin All American Brownstone Fountain Pen
The original All American pen was released in the 1930s at the dawn of the Depression to satisfy demand for an affordable writing instrument that offered the quality for which Conklin has become known. Drawing inspiration from the original models, Conklin have produced a modernised version of the classic All American.
Crafted from high-grade, hand-made European resins, the Brownstone All American is impressively large in size, yet not so big as to be uncomfortable in the hand. The screw cap and barrel are carefully tapered to provide a nice balance. The trademark Rocker Clip allows users to easily secure the pen to a shirt or coat pocket.
- The Brownstone design is a mix of dark brown, pale orange and black, reminiscent of traditional American Brownstone townhouses.
- Polished stainless steel nib available in a range of sizes. Note that the stub nib is plain steel, while the other sizes have ‘Conklin’ picked out in gold.
- Comes with a converter
- Comes with two international standard ink cartridges
- Supplied in a luxury Conklin gift box.
- All Conklin writing instruments are guaranteed for life against mechanical failure due to faulty workmanship or materials.