Pick up your items from the Pen & Paper store in Cardiff.
Click and collect process
- Select click and collect as your option for delivery when you are placing your order online/ telephone.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail of your purchase.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for your order to be ready.
- If there is a problem with your order, we will e-mail/telephone you.
- Once you receive an e-mail, stating that your order is complete, it will then be ready for collection.
How long do I have to collect my order?
- 10 Business days from the date you have placed your order.
- If you would like us to hold on to your items a little bit longer then you can call us or send us an email.
What should I bring with me when I collect my order?
- ID, which can either be a driver’s license or passport.
- Copy of the invoice of the order that you will have received via email or a screen shot or electronic version of the confirmation email.
- The card you have placed the order with.
- If you have paid via PayPal, you will also need to show the confirmation of payment email you have received from PayPal in order to collect your items, the name of which should match the confirmation invoice.
Can someone else collect for me?
Yes they can as long as they bring a copy of the order confirmation, the PayPal invoice if relevant and a utility bill which has the name and billing address of the person who placed the order.